Sunday 6 February 2011

Be My Valentine xox | Republic Special |

Just like my last post- but Republic style! :)

-
(in chronological order from top left) Ichi Jeca-Bo lace jacket £10 on sale; Miso asymmetric shoes £29.99Miso applique bow dress £26.99Miso enamel fan necklace £6.99Miso stone bangle £9.99Miso heart earrings £4.99Miso faceted bow hairpiece £7.99
-
(clockwise from top left) Miso embroidered chiffon dress £10 on sale; Miso heart stone ring £3.99Miso stone cluster ring £4.99Miso lace clutch bag £19.99Miso two row beaded bracelet £7.99Miso zip detail shoes £29.99
-
-
-
-
-

Psst! Fancy winning an amazing prize?! Including a wardrobe makeover with £200 to spend at Republic, a trip to a top hair salon, followed by a slap-up meal! Fancy it? Thought as much! Follow this link for your chance to enter :)
-
*BEST OF LUCK*! xx
-
"Do you love me because I'm beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?" - Oscar Hammerstein 
-

No comments:

Post a Comment