Friday 28 January 2011

ROCK 'N ROSE ♥

Hey girlies! I apologise for the lack of blog posts lately, I've had a few issues to deal with. Today I thought I'd introduce you to Rock 'N Rose for those who haven't heard of them! They're pretty amazing, selling gorgeous jewellery and luxurious headwear seen on beautiful celebs, such as Pixie Lott, Una from The Saturdays, Esther from X-Factor's Belle Amie (among many others!) and featured on some of the top magazines, including Grazia, Closer, Cosmopolitan, Look and Vogue- you go girls!
-

I've recently had the honour of guest blogging for Rock 'N Rose- do check out their blog for exclusive offers and exciting behind-the-scenes photographs from their amazing shoots! You can also check out my (albeit fairly lengthy!) blog post here :)
-

In return, they added £20 to my account as store credit and with that I purchased myself this beauty. I've always loved cameo necklaces, especially when they're Goddess or fairy-like but what I particularly loved about this Grecian Goddess Cameo Locket Pendant necklace was that it was brass/antique gold and the locket itself was fairly big- not your standard size!- leaving plenty room for those special keepsake photos.

Here's a few photos so you can just see how stunning it is for yourself, I opted for the long chain:
-

Beautiful, huh? :) What's so special about cameo necklaces is that you can wear them with absolutely anything: dresses, cardis, tops, playsuits- anything!

I thought I'd also share with you some of my Rock 'N Rose favourites, say hello:
-
-
-
-
Bella Floral Bandeau Headband (as seen on Pixie Lott) £21
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

If those aren't enough to tempt you then I don't know what is! You can find Rock 'N Rose on Facebook, as well as Twitter where you can enter exclusive competitions and be the first to know about their super cool offers and promotions!

(Psst! Rock 'N Rose are currently offering 20% off headwear with discount code weheartheadwear. But hurry, offer ends midnight tonight!)

"You have to do what you love to do, not get stuck in that comfort zone of a regular job. Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it." - Lucinda Basset 
-

No comments:

Post a Comment