Tuesday 12 October 2010

Missguided Nail Splash ♥

One of my favourite online fashion stores Missguided have recently launched their own nail polish range called 'Nail Splash'! And lucky ol' me managed to get my hands on my very own bottle :) The signature collection launches with six catwalk-inspired shades:
-
(please click on photo for a larger pic)


Here's a little bit more about these stunning colours:
--
MissFit: classic black with a sparkly gold shimmer. Mysterious and sexy, MissFit is a Saturday night outfit essential! For a review on this shade, click here.
-x-
MissChievous: vibrant coral. Cheeky and fun, MissChievous adds a flirty splash of colour to your look!
-x-
MissUnderstood: classic deep red. Every Missguided girl knows that red nails equal high glamour- a make-up bag must-have!
-x-
MissBehave: cotton candy pink. Pretty and girly, this cute candy shade will add a feminine touch to any outfit!
-x-
MissCellaneous: nude delight. Nude nails are a catwalk favourite and this polish is perfect for everyday wear! For a review on this shade, click here.
-x-
MissDemeanor: pop pink. 'Pink to make the boys wink'- a statement colour that is sure to turn heads! For a review on this shade, click here.

I opted for the MissBehave shade and boy do I find it super-cute! The nail polish comes in a cute black and gold box and in an even cuter square-shaped bottle:
-
I applied two coats which I have to say dried really quickly- which is great for me because I'm pretty impatient with that, as most nail varnishes do not dry as quickly as they claim they do! I also found the polish really easy to apply and it doesn't streak- which I also find is a problem with a lot of nail varnish brands! The results: an effortless, beautiful high-shine finish:
-
(I really hate my hands!)

Missguided's nail polish range is Formaldehyde and Toluene free which is kinder on the nail. The formulation is apparently anti-yellowing, meaning it doesn't stain your nails and it's supposed to be durable, lasting between 5-7 days chip free- perfect! I'll have to keep you posted on whether that's actually the case as I only just applied the polish but I trust it will be 

The bottles are priced at £5 each and can be purchased here. What's more, you can get your very own Missguided Splash bottle free with this month's issue of Cosmopolitan- why not purchase your copy or visit Missguided.co.uk to complement your Missguided look :) I for one am definitely gonna need one of each shade!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

While I'm on the topic of nail varnishes, I thought I'd include a few photos of three of my other favourite polishes:
-
This luscious plum colour is 'eve by nails inc. London', shade eve lychee 190
-
This rebellious deep purple shade is from Rimmel's 60 seconds range, shade 605 purple reign
-
This lovely taupe shade is by nails inc. London, shade Lennox Gardens with crystal cap

"People with many interests live, not only longest, but happiest." - George Matthew Allen 
-

6 comments:

  1. those nail varnishes are gorgeous! ha i'm like you, I hate my hands! great post! :) x

    http://brokenblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you! :) and thanks for following, following you right back! ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nails inc shade and that bottle is hot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks hun, the bottle is SEXY isn't it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new Missguided nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. me too!! I need to collect them all <3

    ReplyDelete