Saturday, 23 April 2011

Beauts @Missguided

Well hello there gorgeous girls! And hello sunshine! Just the smell of Summer can make me fall in love ♥ and while it may not exactly be Summer yet, it sure as hell feels like it! The sun has its hat on, we're bearing our legs and sexy shades, the ice-cream van is singing its tune and the tweety birds are whistling along - aah, I do love this precious weather ♥
-
So I thought that I would bring you some of Missguided's best Spring/Summer wardrobe which is bursting with ruffles, pleats, lace & bow detailing and sprinkled with plenty of florals, embellishment and sheer beauty ^_^
-
Full of soft blushes, powder pinks, raspberry & watermelon shades, I can assure you there won't be a thing you won't like! Deliciously Summery and oh-so-sweet, here's a pick of the best:
-
-
-
-
-
-
(clockwise from top left) pleated culottes £17.99; bodycon textured mini skirt £9.99; pussybow button front playsuit £20.99; bodycon cut-out dress £24.99
-
-
-
(clockwise from top left) pleated sash tie dress £21.99; drawstring waist dress £24.99; cape style playsuit £24.99; sheer bow detail blouse £16.99; bow front slinky top £15.99; ruffle shoulder shift style dress £19.99
-
(clockwise from top left) smock lace trim dress £21.99; Peter Pan collar crochet dress £18.99; lace babydoll dress £21.99; tailored pleat dress £24.99; polka dot print dress in navy £19.99; pleated lace tie dress £20.99
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
(clockwise from top left) front pocket satchel bag in red £29.99; medium satchel bag in green £19.99; double buckle knitted tote bag £29.99; fringed bag in grey £24.99
-
-
-
-
(clockwise from top left) elasticated flower belt £6.99; paisley print studded maxi dress £10.99 on sale; vintage denim shorts £17.99
-
(clockwise from top left) sandals with ankle cuff £6.99 on sale; one shoulder asymmetrical hem dress £20.99 on sale; pleated skirt in stone £18.99
-
Love Missguided? Fancy winning a Missguided voucher, Missguided lip & nail splash, as well as a Scandalous hair set? Then 'like' Missguided on Facebook if you haven't already done so then 'like' and share this photo - simples!! *GOOD LUCK*! :)
-
Missguided are also offering FREE UK Saver Delivery on ALL orders- but hurry, this offer ends at midnight tomorrow! (Sunday 24th April - Easter Sunday)
-
"With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate, and the wisdom to be humble. Courage is the foundation of integrity." - Keshavan Nair ♥
-

11 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful collection.The first raspberry is my favorite.I just love the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) that colour is absolutely lush, isn't it?! It's one of my favourites too, super cute ^_^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooh I think im in ♥ with just about EVERYTHING you have blogged on! hehe loving the watermelon dresses and the bags are very cute too!
    Great post Shibz
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you doll :) I am very much in love with their Summer wardrobe atm, it's really helped to put me in the Summer spirit! Well that and the sun ^_^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the stuff!
    Come say hi on my blog :)
    Love Lois xxxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, the clothes look so so good, I like them so much :) wish I could have them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like all those pink dresses.
    Why it's difficult making a choice!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pink ones are super sweet, aren't they?! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firstly...
    Love your layout. And you are uber pretty! You have the most amazing eyes and skin!

    Secondly...
    Why? I love the blush/coral/nude trend. Now you've made me crazy about it! haha

    Xoxo,
    Dom

    www.hey-yourbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww that's very sweet of you!! ^_^ thank you :) I absolutely love the trend too! It's so easy to work xxx

    ReplyDelete